Thursday, August 15, 2013

Selling Limit Problems and Better Picture Taking Equipment

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. eBay put a selling limit on the amount of women's clothing I can sell so I've had to learn how to sell other things. We also recently got a blow-up manikin, a white background cloth, and an umbrella light so I had to retake pictures of all the clothing items I have listed. I also went on vacation in the Boundary Waters area and I've had interviews, applications to fill out, and resume/cover letter updating. So here are the list of items I've picked up recently, those that have sold, and one of the new pictures on a previous item that you've seen before so you can see the difference.

First of all here is a new picture of one of the items from my last post. The pictures look so much better on the manikin vs. hanging up on the wall. Don't you agree with me?

I bought a bible at Goodwill last week for $2.99. It was titled The Living Bible paraphrased the Large Print Edition that was published by Tyndale copyright 1971. It sold just hours after I listed it for $15.00 as a buy it now with free shipping. The item was a book so I was able to ship it Media Mail and save some money. So after shipping and fees and I made $6.13. 

I picked up a Tahari Pink Striped shirt at the Goodwill Outlet the last time we were there, but I haven't been able to list it due to eBay seller limits. I haven't been able to list more than a certain amount of women's clothing for quite some time. So I'm still trying to list stuff from sweater day. As something sells I'm able to list one more item. It weighed 5.6 ounces so I bought it for $0.52. This was a women's size medium "M" blouse that measured 27" long, the sleeves were 20.5" long, the neck was 12", and the bust was 18". It sold less than 24 hours after I posted it and I literally waited almost 4 whole days for the payment! I have unpaid item assistant set up so that it will start a case after 4 days, which helps with people who don't pay for the items they buy. I seriously wasn't sure if they were gonna pay or not. It sold for $14.25 free shipping as a buy it now.

I happened to be digging around in our storage room with all the xmas decor, halloween costumes, and baby clothing and toys from when we were little. I found 2 Gameboy games that worked in a box with random stuff. One was an original Pokemon Blue Game and the other was a Toy Story 2 game. I sold them together as a buy it now with free shipping for $25.00.

In our basement I found an old toy that we used to play with when my sister and I were little. It was a Fisher-Price Fun with Food Muffins box copyright 1988. It's currently being sold for $12.95 free shipping as  a buy it now with the best offer option on my eBay page. 

The day I was digging around in our storage room I also found a couple handheld travel games. One was a Tiger Electronics Space Jam game from 1992. The other was a Tiger Electronics Toy Story Game from 1992. I put brand new batteries in them and they both work! The Space Jam game is being sold for 14.95 free shipping as a buy it now. 

The Toy Story game is being sold for $20.49 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option.

While cleaning my room, I found I had a top that still has the tags on it and doesn't fit me. It's a Miley Cyrus Max Azria Junior's Purple Leopard Print Chiffon Blouse Size Small. It's 22" long, the bust is 15", and the neck is 16". It's currently being sold for $12.95 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option.

In my dresser I found a pair of Bullhead Laguna Boot Cut Jeans from Pac-Sun that I cannot for the life of me get over my butt. No matter how much I suck in!! They're a size 00S which normally would fit me perfectly, but sizes vary between brands which is why we measure things. They measure 33.5" long, inseam is 28", rise in front is 6", rise in back is 10.5", and the waist is 24". They're currently being sold for $14.95 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option. 

Also in my closet was a pair of Biaggi girls dress clothes that I used to wear to funerals when I was very little. There is a blazer that I used to wear along with it, but since the brands are the same the outfit and blazer will be sold separately. The top is a girls size Medium and the pants are a girls size Small. The top measures 17" long, the sleeves are 9" long, and the bust is 15.5". The pants are 33" long, with a 24" inseam, a 22" waist, rise in front of 9.5", and a rise in back of 11". It is currently being sold for $15.00 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option. 

Also another item I bought the last time we went to the Goodwill Outlet. I have listed a J. Crew Blue Striped Blouse with Ruffles down the middle. It's 27" long, sleeves are 20" long, neck is 14" long, and the bust is 18.5". It is currently being sold for $15.95 free shipping as a buy it now. 

One of the things also from the Goodwill Outlet on what we were calling sweater day was a Women's Eddie Bauer Off White Cable Knit Sweater. It's a Women's Size Medium. It measures 23" long, sleeves are 19.5", and the bust is 17.5". It's listed for $24.95 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option. 

That's it for the clothes cause I can't list anymore clothing unless something sells! The first non-clothing item I picked up was a Valenti & Co Frosted Glass Plate with a Silver Mother and Child Medallion. I'm selling it for $14.00 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option. 

I found some collectors plates which I currently have selling for various prices. I'll post the pictures of each, but I'll leave up to you to check out the items on my eBay page with the link at the bottom of the post or to comment/message me for more info. I'd just be a lot to write about. Collectors plates are the main thing I'm into now since I can't sell clothing. 






I also picked up recently collectors/commemorative plates of various churches. The ones I found were all from Illinois so I'm calling them the "churches of Illinois plates". Once again I'll post the pictures here, but I'm leaving it up to you if you wanna know more. 



I also bought 2 ceramic tiles that were made in Italy. They have felt attached the backs of them so they could be used as hot pads or tile trivets. They're currently for sale on my eBay page for $16.00 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option. 

Being from Minnesota this is something I was very excited about, a Minnesota State Parks Itasca (headwaters of the Mississippi!!) State Park Limited Edition Centennial Mug/Beer Stein. It's currently being sold for 14.95$ with 8.50$ shipping. 

I also found a very fun item(s). It's an Anheuser Busch 6 Pack of mini Mugs/Shot Glasses. It's currently being sold for $20.95 free shipping as a buy it now with the best offer option.

I found a 24% lead crystal leaf by Crystal Clear Industries that's made in Yugoslavia. It's currently being sold for $11.00 with $2.75 shipping as a buy it now. 

Last but not least, keep an eye out for this in the coming days. I haven't listed it yet, but I will very soon.

I've also completely paid my dad back since they last time I posted so now everything I make is mine. I'm going out garage saling this weekend there will be another post on that to come soon. The next post though will be pictures from the vacation I was just on. Minnesota really has some beautiful back country and I couldn't see myself living any where else. This really is god's country and I'd like to show that off a little bit. 

As you may or may not know I just graduated from college in May and unfortunately I'm STILL looking for a full time job. I've literally spent every waking minute applying to full time jobs and not I'm even adding part time jobs into the mix so between eBay and that I stay very busy. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and hopefully soon I will find a job. 

As always here the link to my eBay page for you to check out these, previous, and any other items not mentioned. http://www.ebay.com/sch/schu2978/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Let me know if there are any problems with the link or if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.









  






No comments:

Post a Comment